As Christians, we do our best to follow the teachings and example of Jesus Christ. After God raised Him from the dead, Jesus told His disciples that they should spread the good news of salvation throughout the world. In addition, Jesus told His followers to teach everyone how to become disciples and how to live as children of God.
The Faith Village Children’s Ministry is designed to help us meet the challenge of teaching all children about the Lord and His expectations for us. We offer a variety of classes, training, development and encouragement with the intention of addressing a variety of needs. Our classes are designed to be supplements to our personal Bible study. Each quarter we try to offer a variety of classes to increase Bible knowledge and promote individual spiritual growth so that each of us will be equipped to spread God’s love and word to our neighbors, community, and the world.
We seek to preach the Gospel of Christ to all the world (Matthew 28:19-20) and equip and build up fellow Christians (Ephesians 4:1-17) by the following commitments:
- Increase Bible knowledge of each Soul while promoting individual spiritual growth via well equipped and enabled teachers.
- Encourage/promote evangelism creating a mission mindset.
- Increase a desire for God’s word that leads to a consistent attendance of Sunday AM and Wednesday PM Studies.
- Develop specific curricula for each age based upon spiritual, educational and developmental levels.
- Support and encourage Bible Class Teachers, providing resources, training, materials and support.
- Promote Bible education outside the classroom, promote/support Bible study at home and study groups.
- Establish Biblical resources for teachers and students to help them in being servants of God.
- Support the goals and ministries of the Faith Village church family.